"Happiness does not consist in pastimes and amusements but in virtuous activities. "

Aristotle
"Be yourself, everyone else is already taken."

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Circus Fun

J.R. surprised us today by buying tickets for us to go the Circus! We had talked about it over the last couple of days, and he thought it would be a really fun experience for our little family to do over the weekend. So once J.R. called I started to get Sierra hyped by showing her pictures from the circus on the internet. She could barely wait to go and see the elephants, and she was most excited about seeing zebras! Haha! Let me tell you my relief that there were actually zebras there. I was worried that I would have a disappointed little girl other wise. Somehow, I'm still not exactly sure how we were able to make it through the miles of stands of overpriced toys, and flashing devices without Sierra having a nervous breakdown. We did however endulge in some overpriced nachos, soda, and candy. It was well worth it though as Sierra was happy as could be eating her chips and watching the tigers, and elephants. Her favorite act, and mine too was the trained dogs they had. The tricks those dogs were doing was hilarious. I tip my hat to those trainers, I can't even get our dog to lay down half the time. Haha!



No comments: