Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Living in California!
Well I know that I haven't updated in a long time, but we, as a family, have been very busy. We have actually executed military orders, and are now living in California. We left Colorado on May 1st and spent about a week in Utah making the rounds to visit everyone. We were lucky enough to be there during the time the baby Korver Machai (my sister Jen & husband Michael's) baby was born. We stopped in Vegas on the way to Califoria and braved the 107 temps to let Sierra sleep in a castle (Excalibur hotel). We arrived in California on May 11th and got a hotel. The next day we went and saw a couple houses, and found the one that we are now living in. That was on Tuesday, by Friday the movers were here delivering our household goods, and now we are, and will be for a while, surrounded by boxes. We have managed to organize our main living living space, but the bedrooms, and dining room, and closets, and everywhere else is just a mess. I will upload pictures soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








5 comments:
Glad you made it okay. I LOVED living in Cali! Have a blast and go to the beach for me!
OMG.... ok we need to hang out! Going to Utah for a week but when I get back we have to get together! :)
I didn't even know you were leaving! I'm sad I didn't get to say goodbye. I hope you guys enjoy California. We'll definitely keep in touch through the blog!
We didn't think we were leaving until mid june and then our orders got pushed up and we had movers coming the last week in April so we didn't really get a chance to tell a lot of people or say good bye's, it was really a whirl wind! I love that the internet can keep us in touch with the people we care about though.
Anyone that wants my personal email can call me and I can give it to you. I still have my same cell phone #. Also anytime anyone wants to come out to California my door is always open so start planning your next vacation! We are only about 45 minutes from Disneyland!
Good luck getting all settled in! I'm jealous that you're so close to Disneyland!!
Post a Comment